Good Makery is for kids and we want to hear from kids! Join our team of kid business advisers. Fill out the form below to apply!
If you are selected, you will be invited to participate in surveys, focus-groups, product planning meetings, app testing, photo shoots, and more!
You can be as involved as you would like, however, there is an expectation of 1 hour every 2 months.
Requirements for a successful Good Adviser experience:
Requirements for Good Advisers:
- Have fun!
- Visit Good Makery, if you haven't already, prior to participating in any assignments.
- Believe in your opinion and not be swayed by other club members' opinions.
- Be kind and respectful of other's thoughts and views.
- Participate in at least 50% of the assignments (6 per year).
- Be a brand ambassador. Spread the word and say cool things about us.
- Have your own transportation (parents drive you), although most work will be virtual work!
- Be age 6 -15. Once you turn 16-years-old, we kick you out of the club.
- You are able to quit the club at any time - just let us know. This will make us sad : (
Requirements for Good Makery:
- Have fun!
- Create a warm, safe, relaxed environment to promote kids feeling comfortable.
- Limit the assignments to one per month.
- All assignments must be child-friendly, rated G, of course!
- All assignments must have at least 1-week turnaround time unless they are in-person.
- Any in-person assignments will include an invite for parents, although attendance is optional for them.